Carson is going to pre-school two days a week and loving it! During pre-school he goes to swimming lessons too, and is getting so comfortable in the water. It is really fun to watch. He is also doing Itty Bitty Sports right now and loves learning all the different activities. He also met a little boy that will be in his Kindergarten class next year. I can't believe he will be going to Kindergarten next Fall!!!!!!
Whitney is doing great! She loves to play with Carson and learning a lot from playing with him. Whitney now knows all her colors, can say her ABC's, and count to 12 (which she learned playing hide and seek). She is very independent and I hear "I can do it" a lot during the day.
Here are a few pictures from this past weekend!
Carson lining up his bowling ball...he LOVED bowling!!
Whitney got her first "official" haircut. I have trimmed a couple long pieces here and there but nothing real big. She did so well and was very excited to get a sucker at the end.
I forgot to get an after picture, but here it is all cute and curly after her bath. I was surprised how much it curled up after getting it cut.
I thought this was cute of Whitney...she didn't want to take a nap earlier this day. She didn't make it :)
Carson's got to go to a birthday party at the rural fire department in Minot. They even got to go for a ride in the fire truck!!!!!!


2 comments:
Love seeing the new pictures! Miss you guys.
We were just talking about Carson starting Kindergarten this fall! It is amazing how fast time goes:( Whitney's hair looks cute! Sweet Whitney!
Post a Comment