It is hard to believe my last post was about Christmas!!! So, I thought I better get a few random pictures on here. Both kids are doing great. Carson loves pre-school and has been learning so much. He is starting to write his name, which I was so excited about because he really hasn't had much interest in writing. I am so happy he enjoys going and it has been such a positive experience for him. Whitney is still our little screamer, however now that she is learning some words it has helped a lot. She still says Max (one of our beagles) all the time but is now saying hi, hello, see ya, up, night night, book, and a few others. Okay...on to pictures :)
Whitney showing off her new spring coat (as I write this it is -17 degrees out, so she will not be wearing it very soon)
Carson and these funny glasses he got at the dentist...
Whitney playing with Carson's legos and thinking it is very funny to wreck everything he builds
Poor little Carson had a terrible cold/fever this weekend and spent most of the day on the couch. Whitney really wanted to hang out with him on the couch.
Here is another picture of them hanging out, after Carson's tylenol kicked in.
2 comments:
Oh, poor little Carson. Bobber said he wasn't feeling very well:( How was the mountains trip with Pa?
Marsha...Cody and Carson had a great time in the mountains with Pa and Tom. He was very excited about riding snow mobiles :)
Post a Comment