*************

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Fun!

Merry Christmas!!!  We had a wonderful Christmas this year.  This was the first year we spent Christmas morning at our own house.  Carson woke us up the first time at 2:30AM...I told him he had to wait until the sun came up so he crawled into bed with us :)  Luckily he was back to sleep and up for the morning about 7:30, so that was good!  Carson woke me up by saying "Get up lazy bones....IT'S CHRISTMAS"!!  Those of you that have seen Alvin and the Chipmunks will recognize that one. Haha!  We did go to Upton on Christmas day for dinner with Cody's family.  It was such a nice day and it was great to see everyone!  Here are a few pictures of the events :)


The week of Christmas we made Christmas cookies! YUM, seriously one of my favorite :)
We had Sharon, Josh, and Kortney come over and help us decorate. We had sprinkles and frosting EVERYWHERE!  I am pretty sure Kortney ate 5 cookies :)
Josh, Kortney, Carson, and Whitney
All dressed up for Christmas Eve Mass...I did my best to get a good picture of the two of them!


Christmas morning...doing the happy jig :)


Now in Upton using the new paint set from the Silbaughs! 
The day after Christmas.....worn out!
Mom and daughter :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the "happy jig" on Christmas morning:) There's nothing better than Christmas morning:) Also, I love the picture of Carson and Whitney all dressed up for Christmas Eve. They are so cute!