*************

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Summer Fun

Here it is the end of July....where has summer gone?  I love love love summer and can see why when I look back through all the pictures! 

Starting off...we took Carson and Whitney to the rodeo again this year.  I was worried it would be too hot for Whitney but it was a perfect evening.  There is so much action that it was perfect for Carson! 

The Baltz Family...Haley, Harper (under the bright hat...she was sleeping), and Tyler
Next we are off to the Sheridan Parade...it was very HOT here and we didn't make it for the whole parade.  Just long enough for Carson to get some candy.
This was Carson's favorite float

After the parade it was just too hot to do anything else but play in the water!!!



Hanging out with Rhett
Whitney loved these glasses, and Rhett loved that she was wearing them :)

Last weekend Cody, Carson, Tom, Brian, and Pa all went fishing at Lake Desmet.  Whitney and I met them out there later in the afternoon.

Whitney had a really good time hanging out on shore with me.  She normally doesn't love the cold water but was very excited this time.  I started her off sitting on the edge on the towel.  At the end I just sat with her in the water and she was having a blast and soaked head to toe!  It was very cute. 

No comments: