*************

Sunday, July 5, 2009

July 4th and more.....

Hello everyone....

Well, summer has finally arrived and we have been enjoying the nice weather. We love our new camper and have made two trips in it. Carson had a blast and was a little upset when he woke up after the first trip and he wasn't in the camper at the lake :) Baby #2 seems to be doing really well, I had my 16 week appt. and everything looked/sounded great. She said that there is a possibility we might find out what the gender is at the next appt. in July if they have time. If not I am scheduled for my big 24 week ultrasound in August and we will get a peak in there then :) Okay...for the pics :)


Our first trip was to Tongue River Reservoir with the Claycombs and Olsons! What a blast!!! The water was a little cold but that didn't stop everyone from jumping in off the boat for a little swim.



Carson really enjoyed the boat and when Troy started pulling out to re-position the boat so everyone could get in Carson starting saying "Wait Carson"!! :) He wasn't going to be left behind!









Beth came to Wyoming for a visit and Carson and I went to Upton to see them. Carson and Thane had fun playing at the park and pulling this wagon around..




Finally...Happy 4th of July!!!!!
We went camping in the Big Horns and braved the mosquitoes!!! They were terrible!!! Here are a couple of pics of Carson trying to fish with Cody.





We made it down the mountain in time to get cleaned up and head out to the equestrian center for the fireworks. They were amazing and Carson had a blast running around the polo fields out there.



Carson is very proud of his little chair!







2 comments:

jillybead said...

Great Photos! I love the one of Carson and Cody fishing.. Looks like you had a good weekend.

Lisa said...

You look great! I'm not really too big, and can get away with most of my regular clothes still, but I'm ready to know what's swimmin' around in there! If you end up down here in the next few months, let us know! We'd love to get together!