Hello Everyone!
We had an ultrasound this past week and they think we might be having a baby girl in December!! They couldn't be a 100% since the baby was wild! She was kicking and flipping everywhere. I had to have my glucose test that morning and I think the sugar really made her go crazy in there. However it really was sooo cute! Cody and Carson were both there to see the ultrasound too. Carson was very cute and excited to hear the heart beat and see the baby. I have my big 45 minute ultrasound next month so I hope we will be able to confirm the Baby Girl results then. However, I am pretty sure it is a little girl, but if not we are happy with two little boys too!! Here are a few pictures from Fun Days in Upton..
Carson at the Blackhawk concert
No comments:
Post a Comment