*************

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sibley Lake, Big Horn Mountains

We had a great day today in the Big Horn's at Sibley Lake. We went on a great hike and got to play in the creek.
Burrr
Playing in the grass after eating lunch
The Barritt's
Gina and Carson

Granny Jill and Grandpa Denny came to Sheridan and spoiled Carson with a new Tonka Truck. He loves to push it all over the house!
Carson and Josh are great buddies!

5 comments:

Karen said...

He is so adorable with every day (carson ofcourse).. I want one too. Can you clone him for me. hehe.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Carson and Josh looking out the door, it's a classic with their little fat feet and shorts! Kisses, Grammie

Brittani & Kylie said...

He is so cute! I really want one...not anytime soon ofcourse!

Karen said...

Gina, When did you graduate highschool and from which one? I have a girlfriend here that Graduated from Buffalo.

Anonymous said...

Hi Gina,
I finally found your blog! Carson is so adorable, don't you just want to squeeze him so hard? Can't wait to see you all in a few days:-)