*************

Thursday, July 5, 2007

4th of July

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July! Cody, Carson and I went with Brady, Sharon and Josh Fackrell to the Music under the Stars show at the Big Horn Events Center. It was a beautiful day for hanging out in the grass and listening to music. Elizabeth Cook and Junior Brown were performing before the fireworks. Carson even got his picture taken with Elizabeth Cook and of course she thought was adorable! Carson loved the fireworks and sat in awe for the first couple of minutes!
Elizabeth Cook and Carson
Just too much fun for one day!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is about the cutest baby ever!
Love, Grammie Liz and Grandad Tom

Christy & Zach said...

Gina, I love the pics! I can't believe how big Carson is getting! Five and a half weeks to the famiily reunion! WOO HOO!!! Love Christy & Makenna

Karen said...

What a cute family. I spent my day packing and moving. No fair. hehe.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Carson is so cute! I havent seen you guys in a long time. Kylie keeps asking about you, we need to get together soon for dinner or something!

Brittani

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Tom shared the video of Carson's first steps -great! Can't believe he's walking. See you soon! Love, Auntie Janet