*************

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Spring = Track

Seems like we have been talking about track a lot this spring.  We have been to both Weston and Savannah's track meets and also walked in Relay for Life.  Here are few pictures to highlight the events :)


Savannah got to run in Upton's first track meet on the new track!

Everyone watching the races

Middle School Tracksters...Savannah, Sophie, Jett, and Davis

Next Spring event...Relay for Life.  Here is the track they set up to walk around.  It was very pretty at Devils Tower.....cold (25 degrees)....but pretty

Lori and Whitney staying warm

Part of our team:  Soda Butte Coyotes

Next:  Weston's track meet...Carson is running to meet Auntie April.  I thought this was so cute :)

Hanging out with Weston in between events

Whitney :)

Last event...not track related.  Mom had a jewelry show here in Sheridan and I thought her booth looked really good!!!! 

1 comment:

Christy & Zach said...

I can't believe how big all of my "little" cousins have gotten! We will be in Upton in July so hopefully we will get to meet baby Whitney then :0)