*************

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Great Summer!

It is hard to believe September is here and summer activities are coming to an end. We really did have a great summer and here are some pictures of some of our final activities :)

First :) Here is the best pictures we got of our baby girl due in December!! I hope you can see them okay, I don't have a scanner so I just took a picture of them. Can't wait to meet her!!!!




We took a vacation the end of August to Glacier National Park in Montana. It was great to get away and it was so beautiful!!!

This picture is at Logan Pass




Lake McDonald







Aren't these baby mountain goats so cute :) Carson was really excited to see them because on our anniversary Cody and I brought Carson back a little stuffed animal mountain goat. So, when he saw these he knew exactly what they were.




If I remember right this is at Wild Goose Lookout.



Red Bus Tour



St. Mary's Lake




Last but not least Carson was one of three ring bearers in Dylan and Monica's wedding.

Carson was soooo excited to hang out with Reece :)


Reece took this picture, I thought he did a great job :)



Really....isn't this sooo cute :)


Here are a couple of random pics!!

















3 comments:

jillybead said...

looks like a great time! Gina you look great and Carson is such a handsome little man!

Christy & Zach said...

Those pictures from Glacier National Park were amazing! I am so jealous and ready to get some cold weather when we are back in November :0)

Anonymous said...

The picture of Carson with the chainsaw looks oddly like the view I remember of Grandad in town when he got the chainsaw out and was eyeing the tree by the bathroom window.....?
Grammie