This year we spent Thanksgiving at Dreams Resort in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. It was hard to pick pictures out of the 278 that I took but here are some highlight pictures for you :) There will be more to come, I had Marsha take Carson's 2 year pictures here too!!!
Reece, Savannah, and Hannah standing over the Thanksgiving sign at Dreams Resort. They put on a big feast and decorated for Thanksgiving.

Jett, Savannah, Carson, and Dillon waiting to get into dinner

Aunt April and Carson

The Boys...

The Girls...


Carson was standing by his name...however he left before I took the picture. I thought it turned out really cute :)

I love this picture of Carson's footprint


Everyone waiting for a wave

Look out Reece!!!

Loren, wondering if he is going to make it :)

Dawson having a great time!
3 comments:
I love the pic of Carson in the Sunset! You should frame that. How was the trip? How was taking the little one to Mexico. We would like to go back next summer but not sure about taking a baby.
Wonderful pictures! The one of Cody, Gina and Carson looks like there's some giant turtles or something coming in from the sea behind them.
Grammie Liz
What a great blog! I am so enjoying your story! Mom
Post a Comment