*************

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

June 13, 2007




Hello Everyone!

I thought this was a great idea that Cody's cousin, Christy Lynn, had. What a great way to share pictures and events with family and friends. I will hopefully get the hang of everything fast and keep posting pictures and keep everyone updated!
Carson has been keeping us very busy. He is now crawling and pulling himself up on everything. We are baby proofing our house as fast as he can get into everything! He has started swimming classes at the YMCA and is loving the water. I will hopefully have some pictures soon to share with everyone!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gina and Cody, oh my goodness, he is sooo cute! You two do good work;) Thank you for letting everyone share in the joy of your little one!

Kelley;) & Jason

Anonymous said...

This is a very neat idea to post your pictures here, Gina. I like looking at Christy Lynn's website, too. Carson looks so cute in that big floppy hat of Dillon's! I recognize the park, too:) It looks like he and his daddy were having a fun day!

Marsha

Karen said...

Great to see you out here in Blog land. It is fun to keep in touch this way and I can see that cute little man too..

Talk soon,
Karen

Anonymous said...

Every time I see Carson I can't believe how much he's grown.... He's so wonderful and I'm so happy that something this great came into your lives!
Luv Ya,
Ann

Anonymous said...

Well if this isn't the neatest thing! And to think us old folks can look in on the little "man" so easily! Thank you - Uncle Ron and Aunt Pen

CarMaFriia said...

Great idea Gina! I love these blog things! :) Let me know when you are in Ft. Collins, maybe I can come meet Carson!